TRIP is Seeking a Rental Coordinator
POSITION: TRIP’s Rental Coordinator position is full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm at $16/hour plus benefits.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Working with the Rental Management team, the Rental Coordinator is responsible for the tenant application process, coordination and data management of tenant database, and assisting the Rental Managers as needed.
Specific duties include:
- Processing tenant applications and engaging in screening activities
- Coordinating rental management activities including work orders, inspections, re-certifications, etc.
- Managing data base of buildings for property management, capital improvement schedules, and financials
- Assisting the Rental Management team as needed
- Assisting tenants and tenant applicants as needed, including answering phones and responding to walk-ins
- Customer service oriented; friendly approach in person and on telephone
- Highly self-motivated; able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to communicate with diverse client base; Spanish-speaking is a plus
- Sense of humor
- Strong work ethic and takes pride in one’s work
CONTACT: Send a resume with brief cover letter to Theresa Newton, Director of Rental Operations, at Theresa[at]triponline[dot]org
TRIP is an Equal Opportunity Employer