Sunday, September 8, 2013

Attention All Homeowners!

In order to keep your STAR tax exemption, you must register with the NYS Tax Department. This results from legislation that was recently passed to prohibit homeowners from “doubledipping;” that is, claiming a STAR exemption on a house that is not a primary residence. 

To keep your STAR exemption, register at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment